Monday, March 31, 2014

So, What's Been Going On?

Things have been so busy at work, let me see if I can sum this up quickly:
  • My coders and I are finishing up our ICD-10 classes with the newest legislation for another delay on the horizon. 
  • My hospital is breaking ground on another hospital and my position is growing into a corporate director position.
  • I've added a new position in my department for a coder, so now I'm not the only one coding! YES!!!!
  • I'm enrolled into school again to finish my degree. 
  • The financial migration into our EHR is almost complete and then we move on to Pharmacy. We have a very aggressive timeline for the clinical portion of our implementation.
  • Our outpatient clinics are growing and I might need to add a part time coder.
What's going on with you guys?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on becoming the corporate director! Transition into EHR is no joke. My hospital has made the transition to EPIC and it's been so hectic with changes being made every few months (at least in my department). Good luck with everything else. Thank you for being so informative. I have been watching your YouTube videos. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete