Monday, December 31, 2012

HIM Life Right Now!

I'm worried of what things are going to look like in my department since I was gone for a week AND I don't have a full time clerk anymore. Pray for me. 

I have to get my To-Do List for the EHR done by the end of this week if we're going to make a go live of February 2013. It's hard being a project manager and a Director of a department. There isn't enough hours in the day to do both jobs.

There's a 3M coding update to be done in January and I have no idea of when. I need to update my hospital's 3M contact information and check the contracts.


I'm sure that there are tons of charts that need to be fine coded and who knows how many days out the DNFB is.

I have to purchase our SSL domain name. 

Good thing my boss, the CFO, is a great guy and understands what goes on in my department. You don't get that everywhere.

It's a job being a one woman show!

No comments:

Post a Comment